2010/08/26

Major update

Dear readers,

Thank you for following Nigeguchi.

I deeply apologize for neglecting Nigeguchi for a considerably long time. I hope for your understanding, since I'm just a student who's captured inbetween learning and working to make a living.

I received some really encouraging comments and the latest activities of Moran helped me to get active again. Thus I majorly updated the complete website, uploading the missing lyric-translations and romaji, member-profiles, biography. There are some other minor changes, which are not really worth mentioning here.

This blog will be kept updated as previously with news, updates and the like. Feel free to follow it: nigeguchi.blogspot.com . Since everybody likes and needs feedback, I enabled the comment-function, so you can now comment on the latest posts, too.

I hope to serve you better than before and hope for you to stick with Moran and Nigeguchi.

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

concerts (9) ohp (7) translation (7) birthday concert (6) comment (6) break-comment (5) event (5) news (5) concert (4) hitomi (4) live (4) nigeguchi (3) schedule (3) session-band (3) soan (3) update (3) zill (3) blog (2) members (2) moran (2) velo (2) IMPORTANT (1) band (1) cd (1) fatima (1) goods (1) interview (1) lyrics (1) magazine (1) release (1) shun (1) sizna (1) vidoll (1) website (1)

Archive